We have encountered a few more challenges that we must resolve before we can open our doors and distribute food. We ask for your patience as we work through them. We do not currently have a date for our reopening. Keep checking back and we will update as soon as we have a tangible opening date. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.
F.O.R. Maricopa Food Bank will soon be moving to an interim location for a few months until we establish a permanent location sometime next year. It won’t be long before we move to the following location:
Santa Cruz Elementary School in Tortosa
19845 N Costa del Sol Blvd
To keep informed of the latest information about the move date please use these one of these methods:
- Web Site: http://formaricopa.org/
- Facebook: facebook.com/FOR-Maricopa-152203448904/
- Phone: 520-251-0226
More information about the new interim location…
- Distribution days will be Mondays & Thursdays from 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Clients can come ONCE weekly for perishables on either Monday or Thursday
- From Hwy 347 go East on Honeycutt for 5.6 miles to Tortosa until you reach the roundabout
- Stay left and the school will be on your right
- Follow signs to the parking lot