Helping people stay connected.
Detailed information: https://www.orbitelcom.com/residential/internet/acp
As part of our ongoing commitment to keep our community connected, Orbitel Communications is proud to participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). The ACP is a federal program that provides a temporary credit of up to $30 per month on broadband Internet bills to qualified households. The goal is to help low-income households stay connected to Internet service for school, work, telemedicine appointments, and more.
Who is Eligible?
Who Is Eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program? A household is eligible if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines;
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income program